At Barnburgh Primary School a uniform is worn to encourage a sense of belonging and pride in the school.
We have high expectations for uniform and request that children do not wear any form of jewellery, make-up or nail varnish.
We ask that any child with long hair ensures it is tied back with a plain black, brown or beige bobble. Hair accessories may be worn in line with our school colours. Children in Key Stage 2 have permission to wear a watch.
Our uniform consists of the following;
- A navy-blue jumper or cardigan with or without the school logo
- Grey trousers, skirt or shorts
- White or navy-blue polo shirt with or without the school logo
- Navy-blue gingham school dress
- Plain black pumps, trainers or school shoes to be worn inside the school building. Shoes with coloured laces or soles will not be accepted.
- Children will require a sensible shoe or boot of their choice to play outdoors in.
Our PE uniform is as follows;
- Plain white t-shirt (no logo)
- Plain black shorts, leggings or cycle shorts (no logo)
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms (no pattern, logos etc)
- Plain navy-blue sweatshirt (no hood, no pattern)
- Plain black trainers that are suitable for outdoor sport.
Our uniform can be purchased from any retail store. Uniform items that include our school logo can be purchased at Cliffs Schoolwear, Printing Office Street, Doncaster (01302 342983).
Order your Stikins labels here! No more lost property!
Please enter our fundraising number 1333 to ensure the school receives 30% commission.