Nursery Remote Learning
This page is for our children who are learning at home so that they can access learning throughout the week.
Every Nursery child learning at home will have a blank book in their remote learning pack, where all learning can be completed/stuck in.
This half term our topic is 'RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE!'
This week we are focusing on the stories Handa's Hen and Down in the Jungle
- Can you play the animal sounds and guess what they are?
- Can you draw or paint a jungle animals?
- This week we are learning playing a bingo game with the sounds we have learnt. Can you make your own game up using m, a,s,d, t, i, n, p, g, o
- Can you play the memory game? Use toys, place in the middle, remember them and then ask a grown up to hid one. Which one is missing?
This week we are focusing 3D shapes
- Can you listen to the 3D shape song
- Can you find everyday 3D shapes e.g cube (dice), cuboid (cereal box), sphere (ball)?
- Can you name some of the 3D shapes?