Please find some Home learning ideas below.
I would love to see your home learning. Please email me any photographs, videos or messages to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see the Home learning Photos tab for photogrpahs
PLAYDOUGH CHALLENGE 30.3.20
Why don't you make your own playdough or use some you already have to try the Playdough challenges...
2 cups of flour
1 cup of salt
1 cup of warm water
1 tablespoon of oil
1 tablespoon of cream of tartar
food colouring/ glitter/herbs (optional)
then microwave for two minutes at a time stirring each time until soft in consistency
- Have a go at Dough Disco...it's lots of fun and great for developing the muscles in our hands to help develop fine motor control and pen grip.
- Make 5 playdough snakes, order them talking about which is the longest, shortest. Find things around the house that are longer, even longer and shorter.
- Make 5 currant buns and sing the song.
- Make playdough sweets/ biscuits/ cakes and add 1 more or 1 less and then count how many there are.
- Use playdough cutters to make 3 squares, 5 circles, 2 stars, 6 triangles ( or other shapes if you don't have these).
- Practise a letter sound and then use bead or sequins to make the shape in the playdough.
Things to do indoors!!