At Barnburgh Primary School a uniform is worn to encourage a sense of belonging and pride in the school. We have high expectations for uniform and request that children do not wear any form of jewellery, make-up or nail varnish. Children in Key Stage 2 have permission to wear a watch.
Our uniform consists of;
- A navy blue jumper or cardigan with or without the school logo
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- White polo shirt with or without the school logo
- Black shoes or trainers
Our dress code for indoor PE is;
- Plain white t-shirt (no logo)
- Plain black shorts (no logo)
- Black pumps or trainers
Our PE dress code for cold outdoor weather is;
- Black or navy blue tracksuit bottoms
- Black or navy blue tracksuit top (no hood)
- Black or white trainers
Our uniform can be purchased from any retail store.