At Barnburgh Primary School a uniform is worn to encourage a sense of belonging and pride in the school. We have high expectations for uniform and request that children do not wear any form of jewellery, make-up or nail varnish. Children in Key Stage 2 have permission to wear a watch.
Our uniform consists of;
- A navy blue jumper or cardigan with or without the school logo
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- White polo shirt with or without the school logo
- Black shoes or trainers
Our dress code for indoor PE is;
- Plain white t-shirt (no logo)
- Plain black shorts (no logo)
- Black pumps or trainers
Our PE dress code for cold outdoor weather is;
- Grey tracksuit bottoms
- Navy blue tracksuit top (no hood)
- Black or white trainers
Our uniform can be purchased from any retail store.
You can also purchase our school uniform with the logo from the following:
Cliffs Menswear - 01302 342983
11a Printing Office Street, Doncaster DN1 1TP
Geoff Happs Trophies, Printing and Embroidery - 01302 872296
21 High Street, Bentley, Doncaster, DN5 0AA
You can also order online at www.myclothing.com
Order your Stikins labels here! No more lost property!
Please enter our Fundraising Number 1333 to ensure the school received 30% commission.